Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recently

Yesterday watched A-Team with my brother and cousin ><
Was a nice movie, u guys can consider to watch it ^^.. haha~ but I don't think we have the time to do so... 
Because, exams coming, assignments due date is near...
And everything is all around the corner, maybe we can all relax after the Final is end~ ><
Trip probably ? haha~
Just heard from Chong heng that Me and him had been invited by Kwang Hua to perform during 3th of July. 
Haha, if it is true.. then I finally got a chance to perform on kwang hua again~ >< I definitely gonna do well this time ^^ 
Besides, all the classes at haloforest is killing me as well = ='''...
Dance steps which i had forgotten...
Guitar lesson which I still can't manage to control the chords...
and composing a full song = =''... 
During a period like this... I still have such things to prepare T.T...
I'm just so dead ... 
Anyhow, will try my best to finish all the things as soon as possible.. haha
God, please let me concentrate = = and stop Fb-ing haha~ thx THX ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment